How to make a reservation and other useful information
- The Reservations Department is open from 8.00 a.m. to 10 p.m. Paris time every day.
- Deposit: in order to allow us to make a definite reservation for you, please send us a deposit of 30% of the total price of the package you’ve chosen, by means of an authorised debit on your credit card. For any reservation, we request your credit card number, expiry date and cryptogram as a guarantee.
- Cancellation of reservations by the customer: If you are unable to honour your reservation at the planned date and provided that you give the Reservations department written notice. Only a written notice – by mail or email to email@example.com – will be accepted. The cancellation conditions are explained below:
- If you cancel your reservation more than 7 days before your arrival date : we reimburse you the deposit entirely
- If you cancel your reservation between 7 days and 48 hours before your arrival date : we can offer you the opportunity to carry the deposit paid over to another stay by the end of the same calendar year. However, if you cancel completely, according to the provisions of article 1590 of the French Civil Code, “any deposits paid are non-returnable.”
- If you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours before your arrival date : the deposit paid is non-returnable.
- If you don’t show up the day of your booking, the whole stay previously booked is invoiced and has to be paid.
If you booked your stay on another online booking site and you want to cancel it, you have to cancel your reservation on this same booking site.
- Credit cards: Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard, American Express.
- Arrivals and departures:
- You can check into your room from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by midday on the day of departure.
- Any miscellaneous extras and supplements which are not included in these prices, such as local tourism taxes, charges for the wine cellar, bar, telephone, laundry, beauty treatments, massages, etc. must be paid for on the spot, in addition to the main price, on the day of your departure.
- If you book a whole package combining accommodation, catering and/or spa treatments, all service not consumed (nights, meals or spa treatments) won’t be deducted from the invoice, nor reimbursed.
- The net prices inclusive of all taxes (except for any legal tourism taxes) shown are subject to any alterations which might be due to new taxes, and any alterations to opening and seasonal dates which might be made between your reservation and your arrival.
- Thermal Spa : We highly recommend to our clients to book their Spa treatments in advance, since we will not be able to guarantee any availabilities at the clients’ arrival.
Cancellation of Spa Treatments : Any spa treatment which is booked and cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed at 100% of its price.
Please note that some Spa treatments are not advised during pregnancy. Should you be expecting a happy event, we are grateful to you for informing us.
Our Thermal Spa is not accessible to children and teenagers under 16 years old.
- Kids : An additional and complementary baby (up to 2) cot can be placed in the parents’ room. It is also possible to arrange an extra bed in our junior bedrooms and suites, at the extra price of 20 € per night. (up to 10). Kids’ breakfast is charged 14 € and Kids Menu 25 €. Baby-sitting : please contact us.
- Favourite Pets: Small and ‘well educated’ dogs or cats will be welcome in your room, with a supplement of 10 € per night, per pet. We thank you for informing the hotel if you wish to bring your little animal.
- Under the law which has been applicable in France since 1st January 2008, and for our customers’ comfort, not only all our lounges and restaurants, but also our rooms and suites are non-smoking.
- There’s a safe available for use in your room. Please leave any valuables you may have inside it. The Management are unable to accept any liability in the event of the theft or loss of personal effects anywhere on our premises.
- Our company is unable to accept any liability in the event of any damage of any kind whatsoever which might be caused to your vehicle while it is parked in one of the car parks.